Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Corruption day

In commemorate of corruption day. I remember not big corruption but also small corruption happening surround us. . One example last sunday, I turn to wrong side and met some police. And two ask me to stop and the other chase his friend to go away. They simply ask bapak jalan ke tempat yang salah, di sana di tulis gak boleh lewat kanan. Then he ask so how? how ya ditilang lo i answered. Then he continue di tilang Rp.150,000 negotiate after negotiate become Rp 75,000. I ask di tilang but he ask for money. . But sadly he did not want to tilang me but rather I gave him that amount. So, I think big or small corruption is corruption, the money for fine should go to government or nation but rather go to his pocket (police). so this should be consideration for today... All the best.. change for nation Will I Am Chen.... GBU

2 comments:

pretty_woman said...

yeah. i agreed.
im wondering, did u give them the money which go to their pocket, or pay 150IDR for the nation?

Unknown said...

just the same RP150,000 and Rp 75000 goes to their pocket as well. They did not want to issue a fine letter to me

Exclusion Clause

The author is not responsible for such false statements to the analysis of the individual and not to encourage anyone to trade shares. All content is free and only need to join this blog to promote it. for any information in, will provide the best and so will not harm anyone.